How to make competitive records today
AFFILIATE HQ 2020
Thanks for being a part of this promotion!
Be one of the top affiliates to snag one of these prizes (by total # of sales):
11" iPad Pro or $1,000 Apple Gift Card - Joey Sturgis
$500 Amazon Gift Card - Bjorgvin Benediktsson
$200 Amazon Gift Card - Dan Comerchero
Earn a bonus even if you're not in the top 3
$100 Amazon gift card
Leaderboard is determined by total # PPS sales
1. Joey Sturgis
2. Bjorgvin Benediktsson
3. Dan Comerchero
4. Graham Cochrane
5. David Glenn Kulp
6. Roelof Klop
PRE-LAUNCH SCHEDULE (*Updated March 25)
Wednesday MARCH 11: Free Snare Sample Download - Lead Magnet Available
Wednesday MARCH 11 - Thursday MARCH 26: Free Content (HCMS YouTube, FB, Email List)
Friday MARCH 27 - Tuesday MARCH 31: Mix Contest Submissions (Email)
Friday APRIL 3 - Monday APRIL 6: Mix Contest Voting (HCMS Website)
Tuesday APRIL 7: Mix Contest Winner Announcement (Email + HCMS Website)
Thursday APRIL 9: 'The Full Stack Producer' 3-Part FREE Video Series Kickoff
Video 1 Released: 'Climbing the Production Ladder'
Tuesday APRIL 14: Video 2 Released: 'Myths, Secrets and Breakthroughs'
Thursday APRIL 16: Video 3 Released: 'The Gold Standard'
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FREE VIDEO SERIES WILL BE UNAVAILABLE ONCE CART OPENS MONDAY APRIL 20TH
OPEN CART: Monday, APRIL 20 @ 8:00am EST*
CART CLOSES: Thursday, APRIL 23 @ MIDNIGHT EST (4 DAYS)
*I will mail my list at approximately 9:30am EST. You may email your list after 8am but before me in order to be sure you get the click. You can easily frame this as a special 'early bird' link before I make it 'public.'
FAST ACTION BONUS: STUDIO BUSINESS BOOTCAMP
INCLUDED WITH PPS PURCHASE IN THE FIRST 24 HOURS ($500 value)
"Unlock your studio income potential"
4 week program - STARTING MAY 25
Weekly Modules x 4 + Weekly Group Zoom
Studio Business Bootcamp highlights / swipe copy:
- How to start thinking like a successful producer (and not a broke musician) and the core mindset shifts you need to make NOW if you want to start getting paid to produce
- The "Studio Growth Engine" behind every successful studio - and how to get yours humming
- Step-by-step guides on how to brand yourself, build your website and set your prices
- Learn the proven strategies that real engineers just like you are using to land new clients
- Have artists begging to work with YOU (instead of the other way around) by implementing the Gatekeeper Framework
- Manage your finances the smart way with the Studio Banking System so you avoid dumb purchases and gear debt
- Advanced training on increasing your value, outsourcing, and raising your rates and attracting top talent
THE OFFER: PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTION SYSTEM
(*Updated March 25)
PPS CORE OFFER
The complete rock production bundle consisting of 3 phases - Tracking, Editing and Mixing - allowing you to go behind the scenes on the entire production process for real life, real world major releases and become a Full Stack Producer.
1. Hardcore Mixing
Mix faster, hit harder, and translate everywhere.
Learn the Hardcore Mixing secrets that will turn you from aspiring engineer into sought-after mixer – without buying more gear, having a fancy studio or going to audio college. Get written guides, cheatsheets, drum samples, extra multi-tracks, mix templates and more.
Includes a detailed walkthrough of my actual mix for Silverstein – “Milestone,” plus my M3 Method for Massive Mixes training on mindset, organization and workflow.
2. Hardcore Tracking
Get it right at the source and capture raw tracks that beat your current mixes.
This course takes you through the entire recording process from start to finish with every step explained along the way.
I go in-depth on instrument setup and gives you the secrets on how to get incredible sounding performances (even when the artist can’t play what they wrote!). The end result? You’ll start capturing tracks in the recording stage that sound better than your final mixes right now.
3. Hardcore Editing
Get tight, pro-quality tracks that still sound natural while cutting your editing time in half.
Hardcore Editing reveals exactly how the pros edit for quantized drums that feel great, tight guitars that don’t sound robotic, and transparently tuned vocals – without taking forever to do it.
Mix Vault: A selection of tracks from my discography, where I break down the actual mixes on video and allow students to download the raw multi-tracks to follow along and mix it themselves.
Complete Drum Sample Library
3 Live Group Q&A sessions with me
Access to private, members-only Facebook community
IF BUYER CHOOSES PAY-IN-FULL UPSELL:
+ BONUS Mix Mentor: Your virtual mix internship. Learn how to think like a pro mixer by watching four unique tracks come together in real time.
PPS PLATINUM BUNDLE
All of PPS, PLUS:
Personal Video Mix Critique
Mix Mentor: Learn how to think like a pro mixer by watching me mix real songs in real time. Includes mix prep walkthrough and multi-track download to follow along and mix for yourself...even use them to build your portfolio!
Mixing 'Binary Garden': Go behind the scenes of my mix for Auras 'Binary Garden'. I'll break down every track, plugin and mix decision in detail, with the most up-to-date example of my mix methods in action.
Gold Standard Mixing: Turn sketchy tracks into slamming mixes. See how to apply Hardcore Mixing techniques to average amateur-quality multi-tracks. This video course walks you through the mix of a song riddled with issues - with step-by-step methods and creative solutions to help you turn duds into gold.
Session Vault: Over 40 multi-track sessions across different genres that you can use to practice with AND build your portfolio.
PPS CORE OFFER PRICE:
$137 x 6 months
($68.50 x 6 = $411)
Immediately after checkout, buyer will have option to pay in full and SAVE $125
PPS PLATINUM BUNDLE PRICE:
UNCERTAIN TIMES GUARANTEE
PPS PAYMENT PLAN CAN BE PAUSED FOR UP TO 2 MONTHS
YOUR REVENUE PER SALE:
$348 - $518
You will be paid via PayPal.
Commissions on payment plans will be paid out on a monthly basis.
If buyer pays in full, the first 75% of commissions will be paid out 30 days after cart closes (May 23, 2020).
The remaining 25% of commissions will be paid out 60 days after cart closes (June 23, 2020).
If your commissions are more than $10,000, payments will need to be split. If your commissions exceed $20,000, we can arrange a wire transfer.
Be sure to get your unique affiliate links inside of the Kajabi Affiliate Dashboard
TIPS FOR EMAILING YOUR AUDIENCE
During the pre-launch, you should mail primarily to THE FULL STACK PRODUCER Free Video Series Opt-in page https://hardcoremusicstudio.com/fullstack/. You can also run ads to this page using your affiliate link.
During the open cart period, mail directly to the PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTION SYSTEM Sales page (Link coming soon).
PLEASE NOTE: ACCESS TO THE VIDEO SERIES WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE DURING OPEN CART!
Feel free to be as aggressive or laid-back as you wish during this launch. My recommendation is to mail a minimum of 5-6 times:
- 'The Full Stack Producer' Free Video Series Wait List April 6
- Video Series Episode 1 Now Available! Between April 9-13
- Video Series Episode 2 April 14
- Video Series Episode 3 April 16
- Series expires when the cart opens - send reminder to watch and cart opening tomorrow! April 19
- In the final 24 hours before cart closes April 23 @ Midnight EST
Let your audience know that this is legit!
I've been producing records professionally for almost 10 years, with credits including Silverstein (Rise Records), Intervals, Forevermore (Tooth and Nail), Counterparts (Victory), Dead and Divine, Neck Deep (Hopeless Records) and more.
FREE VIDEO SERIES - THE FULL STACK PRODUCER
How to make competitive records today
Finally discover what goes into a pro record - one that stands up against the big label releases done by your favourite mixers - so you can build a life & career around making records.
Feel free to use the following in your emails, ads, etc.
EPISODE 1 - CLIMBING THE PRODUCTION LADDER
This video reveals...
- What truly separates amateur products/engineers from the pros
- The difference between producers who stay stuck with embarrassing demo-quality records - and those who rapidly attract clients in the studio
- The 5 levels of growth that EVERY engineer/producer must go through
- How to identify which level of the Production Ladder you've reached (so that you know what your next step is)
- A lot more!
This video is foundational to understanding what it takes to succeed in today's recording industry...
Whether that means releasing your own music with a level of quality that gets taken seriously...
Or gaining more clients, better clients and building a viable career as a producer & engineer.
EPISODE 2 - MYTHS, SECRETS AND BREAKTHROUGHS
If you're one of the thousands who have watched Part 1 already... You now know where you're at on the Production Ladder. And today, it's time to show you how to move UP.
Here's what you'll learn in this video:
- What I saw while watching a platinum record get made that changed my studio work forever - [1:10]
- The 4 key ingredients to capturing raw tracks that sound better than your final mixes - [4:19]
- How editing literally changed my life (not hype... just watch the video for the story) - [8:11]
- The mistakes & fears that are ruining most mixes (will set you FREE to enjoy mixing again!) - [14:13]
Plus much more...
I’ll also take you inside my DAW and show you some real-world editing and mixing tweaks that can rapidly level-up your work.
EPISODE 3 - THE GOLD STANDARD
You can have all the right skills and even a million dollar studio... but without applying The Gold Standard, you’ll fail to break through and work with great artists or get your own music noticed.
In this video:
- The ONE crucial shift that separates the pros from everyone else (and has made dozens of people just like you into full-time producers)
- The only reason bigger bands & labels will hire a producer (has nothing to do with gear or your room)
- How to go from charging $100/song to $1,000/song and up
- Your next step for implementing everything you’ve learned in this series
SWIPES - SALES
Copy these or use them as a starting point to communicate the benefits of this course.
"Be confident that the tones and sounds you capture are exactly what you need in the final mix"
"Quickly and easily choose the right mic for the job and put it in the right spot without wasting time, ruining the vibe or keeping the band waiting"
"Have your songs sounding better during tracking than most people’s final mixes sound… and get this result every time regardless of what client comes through your door (even if they can’t play what they wrote)"
"Cut your recording time in half while getting 10x better results (and learn framework for tracking that naturally cuts your editing and mixing time in half too!)"
"Become a master not only of your recording gear but also the instruments themselves so that you can always start with the best source possible"
"Make every client a raving fan and earn the trust of artists and labels alike to start getting projects lined up in advance"
"Take your engineering from “on-the-side” to full-time pro"
PRODUCT IMAGE FOR SALES EMAILS/ADS
You can run your own Facebook ads to generate more leads and target your own custom audiences.
In order to run Facebook ads using my pixel, you need to have a Facebook Business Manager account. If you don't have a business account yet, you can create this easily from your current ads manager.
How to run your ads:
- Send me your Business Manager ID number so I can share my pixel with you
- When you create your ad, you will be able to select the "Hardcore Music Studio Pixel" instead of your own. Make sure you choose this pixel to track conversions
- I am using the 'Lead' event with my pixel, so make sure you choose 'Lead' for conversion event.
- Use your unique affiliate URL to the opt-in page or sales video page.
Want to make the most money you can on this promotion?
Email your list and post on social media for when the 'The Full Stack Producer' Video Series goes live, and mail multiple times during the open cart period with your own bonuses.
Remember, I will also be mailing most days of the pre-launch and every day during the launch. I recommend signing up at the opt-in page yourself so that you can keep track of my emails and use them for reference.
It's up to you how aggressive you want to be. If you're worried about annoying your list, then simply don't email as much! Once they opt-in, they will receive all of my launch emails, so you could even make sales by only emailing once to the opt-in page.
However, more emails will equal more sales. Here's my sample schedule:
- Mail to the video series wait list opt-in page starting April 6
- Mail to video series episode 1 April 9-13
- Mail to video series episode 2 April 14
- Mail to video series episode 3 April 16
- Mail to remind audience that video series expires soon (once cart opens Apr 20), send email April 19
- Mail early on day 1 of open-cart April 20
- Mail once in the middle of the week (April 21-22)
- Mail 1-3 times on the final day before cart closes April 23
Make sure you always use your affiliate link in case your leads view content on different devices throughout the launch!
In the case of a customer belonging to multiple lists (which I'm sure will happen), the affiliate commission will go to the last link they click before buying.
MEGA SALES BOOSTER:
The best way to get your audience to buy through your link is to offer your own unique bonus.
Can you add one of your own courses for free? Private coaching or mix critique? A digital product like drum samples or plugins? Something brand new?
After the cart closes, we'll send you a list of the buyers you referred so that you can fulfill your unique bonuses.
These unique affiliate bonuses drove a HUGE number of sales last year. The more valuable your bonus, the more people will choose to buy through your link.
Email us with any questions or concerns or talk with the other affiliates below.
I hope this promotion is a massive win for you and your audience.